Another entry in the vaunted history of Fish Tuesday. I ended up with some lovely Mahi Mahi filets. I have this crazy article due later this week, so I needed to do something simple and fast.
Recipe (serves 2)
2 mahi mahi filets
1/2 stick butter
1 lemon, juiced with seeds removed
1 cup white wine, preferably sauvignon blanc
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1. Heat grill to medium heat, spray with non-stick cooking spray
2. While it is heating, put butter in a pan and melt over medium heat.
3. Once butter is melted and hot, put lemon juice, wine, and white wine vinegar in pan and simmer for 10 minutes while fish cooks.
4. When grill is at the proper temperature, put fish filets on the grill for 5 minutes per side.
5. Plate fish, drizzle with lemon-butter sauce and serve with jasmine rice and/or green beans.