I have absolutely no idea how I have been writing a blog for two months and have not put up the lemon chicken recipe. It has been unquestionably the dish that I make the most out of all of the things that I have posted. I apologize for this glaring omission. Here is the recipe.
Lemon Chicken (serves 2-3)
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, room temp.
1 1/2 sticks butter
juice from 3/4 of a lemon, seeds and pulp removed
1/2 cup wine
1. Lightly salt and pepper each chicken breast on both sides.
2. Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
3. When butter is fully melted, dredge each chicken breast in flour and shake off any excess so there is just a light coating of flour on it. Put the chicken breasts in the pan for 4 minutes per side.
4. Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Pour out melted butter, but do not rinse the pan.
5. Put the remaining stick of butter in the pan and put the pan back on the heat to melt the new butter.
6. When the butter is melted and hot again, put the chicken back in the pan.
7. Add in the lemon juice and wine. Cover and cook for 12 minutes, flipping the chicken at the 6 minute mark.
8. Put chicken on a plate and tent with foil for 4-5 minutes while the chicken rests.
9. Serve with jasmine rice.